Application for International Student
Step By Step:
- Student apply for the program in admission.ugm.ac.id/registration/
- After receiving your application documents, the Office of International Affairs (OIA) member and the Faculty member will process it into a selection process.Applicants will be assessed against the following criteria:
- Academic competence;
- Potential outcome, including contribution to development outcomes in your home country;
- Professional and personal leadership attributes
- If you are selected as one of the student candidates of UGM, you will receive a Letter of Offer (LO) via email that requests you to settle non-refundable payment for tuition fees and any other fees.
- Once the payment process is confirmed by the bank, OIA will process the documents for a Letter of Acceptance (LoA).
- You will receive the LoA and other information related to the courses offered, academic regulation, student buddy, etc. by email from email@example.com.
- The Office of International Affairs at UGM will process the application documents to the Directorate of Higher Education of Indonesia for a Study Permit. It usually takes two months to have the study permit issued.
- When the study permit is available, OIA will assist you to arrange for the approval from Immigration Office in Jakarta for the Limited Stay Visa (VITAS/Visa Tinggal Terbatas). It will take at least three/four months to arrange both study permit and VITAS approval.
- Then, you will receive your VITAS (Limited Stay Visa/Visa Tinggal Terbatas) in your email directly from OIA (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Student with stay duration more than 4 months must to process VITAS (Student Visa).
- You need to contact OIA no more than one week after you arrive in Indonesia via email email@example.com and cc: firstname.lastname@example.org. Furthermore, you will receive other directions from OIA for completing your stay permit documents for your safety and convenience purpose