International Undergraduate Program
- Admission Procedure
- Sign up for an application account at um.ugm.ac.id, here.
- Complete the online application form and upload the following documents (minimum 150 kb and maximum 200 kb):
For applicants who graduate in 2017 and 2018 For applicants to be graduated in 2019 Format Colored Photograph with white backgroundColored Photograph with white background jpg High school graduation certificate or SAT/A-Level/International Baccalaureate or equivalent certificate High school academic report from grade 10 to 11 and the first semester of grade 12 High school academic report from grade 10 to 12 ID Card (SIM/KTP/Passport/student card) National Examination Final Score transcript (SKHUN) ID Card (SIM/KTP/Passport/student card)
- Pay non-refundable application fee via Multi-Payment System of Bank Mandiri, BNI, BRI, BSM, or BTN as described here.
- Print application form, if you can not print the application form or your online application fail, please contact us at 0274-6492116/6491923 or email your payment receipt and all of the required documents to email@example.com.
- Admission Card can be printed here on the day as mentioned in your application account.