International Undergraduate Program
For Indonesian students
- Sign up for an application account at um.ugm.ac.id, here.
- Complete the online application form and upload the following documents (minimum 150 kb and maximum 800 kb):
|For applicants who graduated in 2020 and 2021||For applicants who will graduate in 2022||Format|
|Colored Photograph with white background||Photograph with white background||jpg|
|High school graduation certificate or SAT/A-Level/International Baccalaureate or equivalent certificate||High school academic report from grade 10 to 11 and the first semester of grade 12|
|High school academic report from grade 10 to 12||ID Card (SIM/KTP/Passport/student card)|
|National Examination Final Score transcript (SKHUN)||Statement of document authenticity (download here)|
|ID Card (SIM/KTP/Passport/student card)|
|Statement of document authenticity (download here)|
- Pay a non-refundable application fee. Follow the payment instructions listed on your account.
- Print your application form. If you can not print the application form or your online application process failed, please contact us at 0274-6492116/6491923 or email your payment receipt and all of the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admission Card can be printed here on the day as mentioned in your application account.
- Each applicant is prohibited to register at more than 1 Faculty on the same intake period. If you have locked your application and proceeded to register at another Faculty, your previous registration will be automatically canceled by the system.
For International Students
- Student apply for the program in admission.ugm.ac.id/registration/
- After receiving your application documents, the Office of International Affairs (OIA) member and the Faculty member will process it into a selection process.Applicants will be assessed against the following criteria:
- Academic competence;
- Potential outcome, including contribution to development outcomes in your home country;
- Professional and personal leadership attributes
- If you are selected as one of the student candidates of UGM, you will receive a Letter of Offer (LO) via email that requests you to settle non-refundable payment for tuition fees and any other fees.
- Once the payment process is confirmed by the bank, OIA will process the documents for a Letter of Acceptance (LoA).
- You will receive the LoA and other information related to the courses offered, academic regulation, student buddy, etc. by email from email@example.com.
- The Office of International Affairs at UGM will process the application documents to the Directorate of Higher Education of Indonesia for a Study Permit. It usually takes two months to have the study permit issued.
- When the study permit is available, OIA will assist you to arrange for the approval from Immigration Office in Jakarta for the Limited Stay Visa (VITAS/Visa Tinggal Terbatas). It will take at least three/four months to arrange both study permit and VITAS approval.
- Then, you will receive your VITAS (Limited Stay Visa/Visa Tinggal Terbatas) in your email directly from OIA (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Student with stay duration more than 4 months must to process VITAS (Student Visa).
- You need to contact OIA no more than one week after you arrive in Indonesia via email email@example.com and cc: firstname.lastname@example.org. Furthermore, you will receive other directions from OIA for completing your stay permit documents for your safety and convenience purpose