Global Water Governance
S.I.P in International Relations (Universitas Gadjah Mada, 2017)
M.Sc. in Environment and Sustainable Development (University College London, 2019)
Teaching & Academic Activities
- Nandyatma, R.W and Marwa, (2021). “Dari Developmental State menuju Regulatory State: Dinamika Tata Kelola di Sektor Gas Indonesia” in Winanti, P.S et.al, Ekonomi Politik Transisi Energi di Indonesia. Faculty of Social and Political Science. Universitas Gadjah Mada. Yogyakarta. Indonesia,
- Marwa, M. (2020), “A Double-Edged Sword? Covid-19 and Water Remunicipalisation in Jakarta” in DA McDonald, S Spronk and D Chavez (eds). 2020. Public Water and Covid-19: Dark Clouds and Silver Linings, Municipal Service Project (Kingston), Transnational Institute (Amsterdam) and Latin American Council of Social Sciences (CLACSO) (Buenos Aires). ISBN: E-Book: 978-1-55339-666-6; Print: 978-1-55339-667-3. URI: http://hdl.handle.net/1974/28134
- Marwa, (2020), “Jakarta flood Response: Beyond Technical Debate”, the Jakarta Post, 1 February 2020, https://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2020/02/01/jakarta-flood-response-beyond-technical-debate.html • Marwa, (2019), Changing Water Regime: Remunicipalisation in Indonesia under the Global Hegemony of Privatisation (in press), Global South Review, Vol. 1 No. 1, 6-24, August 2019 https://jurnal.ugm.ac.id/globalsouth/article/view/33131/25401
- Lobina, E. Weghman, V., Marwa, M. (2019), “Water Justice will not be Televised: Moral Advocacy and the Struggle for Transformative Remunicipalisation in Jakarta”, Water Alternatives, Volume 12, Issue. 2, 725-728, June 2019 http://www.water-alternatives.org/index.php/alldoc/articles/vol12/v12issue3/534-a12-2-17/file .
- Marwa et.al,(2018), “Understanding Urban Risk Trap: Water and Sanitation Related Disease”, SLURC/DPUAction Learning Alliance, Policy BriefNo. 6 https://www.slurc.org/uploads/1/0/9/7/109761391/wash_web_quality.pdf
- Marwa and Tobing, D.H., (2018), “Jakarta’s Plan to Get More Public Power in Water Sector Might not Work Well”, The Conversation (online), 8 February 2018 https://theconversation.com/jakartas-plan-to-get- morepublic-power-in-water-sector-might-not-work-well-89320 .