VACANCY: TUTOR FOR CULTURAL AND LANGUAGE VISIT AOYAMA GAKUIN UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
To tutor and assist students in cultural and language program by accompanying them during their two weeks cultural and language program.
30 August 2014, 13 September 2014
Maximum 12 hours per day.
- Meeting with the students on a one-on-one basis to give Bahasa Indonesia learning assistance.
- Helping the students when they have home works.
- Accompanying them to cultural performance or program.
- Accompanying them to interview or observe local people’s activities and way of life.
- Providing extended and required assistance for the students during cultural and language visits
- Participating in each of cultural and language activities as described and planned.
- Good interpersonal communication skills and ease in relating to people from varying educational, cultural, and social backgrounds.
- Good level of responsibility, reliability, and punctuality.
- Appropriate and professional behavior at all times.
- International Relations student of Gadjah Mada University
- Curriculum Vitae
- IELTS 5 / TOEFL ITP 500
- Knowing Japanese culture and language skill is preferable
- Tutor Fee
- Meals and snacks
- Free visits to cultural and tourism objects
If you are interested in the tutoring positions, please apply by sending E-mail (CV and IELTS/TOELF certificate) firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline : 8 August 2014
Announcement of acceptance : 12 August 2014