INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE COMMITTEE
BANDUNG CONFERENCE AND BEYOND
Yogyakarta, 8 â€“ 10 April 2015
The Department of International Relations at the Universitas Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta and the School of Politics and International Studies (POLSIS) at the University of Queensland are organizing an international conference to commemorate the 60th Asia-Africa Conference, or also known as Bandung Conference.
We open opportunities for students with keen interest and high integrity to be part of our committee by taking the following positions:
- Registration Officers
- Publication and Documentation Officers, both online and offline
- Finance and Fundraising Officers
- Program Officers, including pre- and during event technical preparation such as logistics, venue decoration, programming, etc.
- Hospitality Officers, including managing guests accommodation, transportation, and liaising.
Should you have an interest to join us, please submit a copy of the following documents:
- CV (past organizational experiences are highly considered).
- Short essay in English (500 words) explaining your opinion, perception, and motivation to join the Committee of Bandung Conference and Beyond.
- An application letter indicating your two most preferable positions.
to Ms. Ernis Cahyaningtyas (087739747755) at the IIS Office (office hours) by 23 November 2014at the latest. Selected applicants will be directly contacted by IIS staff.
We look forward to working with you!