Korps Mahasiswa Ilmu Hubungan Internasional (KOMAHI) UGM is the organization comprising active undergraduate students of the Department of International Relations of UGM.
KOMAHI aims to create a competent academic community whether in academic or non-academic fields, specifically in the field of International Relations. All undergraduate students are registered as members of KOMAHI and are offered the chance to become part of the KOMAHI organizing committee.
KOMAHI organizes activities in a variety of fields, ranging from academics, sports, entrepreneurship, to community services. Due to the diversity of those activities, KOMAHI is divided into the following departments and semi-autonomous bodies (BSO):
- Departemen Intrakurikuler dan Akademik (INKA)
- Departement Head: Ridho Bima Pamungkas
- This department facilitates activities that aim to enhance the academic quality of students in the field of International Relations as well as Social and Political Sciences in general.
- Programs: AIRPORT, IRCCT, Tutorial Akademik, Seminar Nasional, IR-Pedia, Journalistic Course, Student Working Paper dan Weekly Update
- Departemen Olahraga (DEPOR)
- Departement Head: Karenina Lasrindy
- This department facilitates non-academic activities through the development of sportivity in sports, specifically in team sports.
- Programs: IR Games (Summer – Maemunah, Winter – Maemunah Jild 2), Divertimento Calcetto, dan IR Team
- Departemen Apresiasi Sastra dan Seni (DASS)
- Departement Head: Astri Yohana Simbolon
- This department facilitates non-academic activities through the development of creativity in the arts and literature.
- Programs: HI Music Evening, Saman, Sentul, HI Tunes, DIRA (Dance of International Relations Art), dan Malam Kesenian.
- Departemen Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia (DPSDM)
- Department Head: Ni Luh Aprilia Marisa Birawan
- This department focuses on developing the human capital potential in international relations students. This department also serves as the HR department of KOMAHI.
- Programs: Recognition (HI-Birth, dan Wisuda), CABI, Buddy System, Open Recruitment KOMAHI, HI-ppreciation
- Departemen Teknik Desain dan Komunikasi Visual (TDKV)
- Department Head: Febri Ridho Baharianto
- TDKV aims to facilitate interests and skill development of the student community in the fields of graphic design, photography, and videography.
- Programs: IR Monthly Theme: Exhibition, Hunting, Intensive Design Course; One Roof Media
- Departemen Informasi dan Komunikasi (INKOM)
- Department Head: Salma Zakiyah
- Department ini facilitates external relations between KOMAHI and entities outside of the Department of International Relations. INKOM is divided into three managerials:
- Diplomatic Affairs
- Public Relations
- Marketing Communications
- These managerials cooperate to organize the following programs: Rakorwil, PSNMHII, PNMHII, HI Visit, Studi Banding, Alumni Circle, dan banyak lagi.
In addition to the departments above, KOMAHI also organizes semi-autonomous bodies consisting of Hi-Cine, BEBIHI, and SOSMAS. Semi-autonomous bodies (BSO) are sub-organizations that are not part of the KOMAHI organizing committee but are coordinated by KOMAHI.
- BSO Sosial Masyarakat (SOSMAS)
- BSO Head: Sandra Nur Octaviani
- SOSMAS aims to facilitate the student community in the fields of community service and social responsibility.
- Programs: Social Work, ADUHAI, SIBAHI, dan Green HI.
- BSO HI-CINE
- BSO Head: Grace Lolona Hutapea
- HI-CINE aims to facilitate the interests and skills of the student community in the field of cinema, whether in the activities of watching or producing films.
- Programs: 3N (Nonton, Ngobrol, Ngemil); Pekan Film Tematik; CINEFLIX
- Badan Ekonomi Bisnis dan Inventarisasi HI (BEBIHI)
- BSO Head: Amelia Dwi Andini
- BEBIHI aims to facilitate the interests and skills of the student community in the field of entrepreneurship and business.
- Program Kerja: Workshop/Pelatihan, Jualan Dwi Bulanan, Inventarisasi, Jaringan dan Media.
KOMAHI aims to always improve themselves so that they can facilitate a variety of other programs that produce positive impacts for the student community, as well as furthering relations between KOMAHI and other organizations. First and foremost, KOMAHI aims to create a better college experience for all its members.